A lot has happened since I last blogged. Some I forgot na.
I had dinner last Wednesday (August 2, 2006) at NSG with the Havies. Ü At last, faces behind the handles that I used to talk to about everything under the sun, but mostly about Havaianas and our love for it.
I've met Ninsy, Sheenuh, and Achie Pao before but the rest, I got to see for the first time. I got to meet Mami T and Achie Janis for the first time that night and we've known each other since early 2004! Aztig! haha
Amidst the yummy food and noise, a lot of pics were taken. All not by me. Coz silly me didn't bring a camera.

Me, Jaki, and Smile

Group Pic!

Isa pa!

Ninsy and Me

Group pic ulit...

Lindsay, Tata, and Smile

Isa pa pls.. Achie Jan and Pia M.

Sheenuh in "New York"

Bangag na Achie Pao and Achie Jan

Meiji Galore!!!

Tata and Achie Pao with Yaya Havs *inggit ako*

Sheenuh and Me

Sheenuh, Jaki, me, Pia, and Kathy

Circle of Havies
I love these gurls! Ü
I wore the "two of a kind" Havaianas *thanks to Ninsy* to the GT. Sana lang two of a kind pa rin sha till now! Haha
When I got home, I took it off agad and washed it. OC no?

For more pix, CLICK HERE.
I got plans for the last weekend. But since things weren't goin my way, and it wasn't goin to that time, I bought myself a "consolation" to cheer me up a bit.

Caramel Java Chip Frapp and Banoffee Pie from Starbucks
Too bad I got to eat only two forkfuls of the pie before losing my appetite. I just gave the remaining portions to Jay and Doris.
Completely OT: I just love Doris. She and Beth are the only people at work that I don't have any issues with. Secretly or otherwise. :p
It's only August 7 today but I already have two new babies to add to my ever growing collection.

Lilac Kitten Heels from Drewlalooh
and..........

Wonderwoman Havaianas
At long last! I finally have the Wonderwoman Havaianas that I have been dreaming about since the first time I saw them. AND they still don't have this here in Pinas. Yahoo! Thanks Achie Pao! :-*
Our computer wallpaper at home is sooo outdated.

That picture was taken when Jasmine is only months old. She's now more than a year old. Doesn't she look like Tintin? You know, from the comic book? Haha She does!
I stepped on Mall of Asia's tiles yesterday for the first time. Sobrang swerte that I saw Chocolate and AFF without even tryin to look for them. Of course we went in, if only to look lang. When we went in AFF, I was thinkin if I'll see Ninsy there since she's at the MoA almost every day. Aba! When I turned to the left, who did I see but Ninsy nga! Adik talaga.. hehe she was with her mom. Ü Her mom, who's wearin aqua mets with pink straps. O diba kikay mom. :p
We bought tix for Miami Vice and went to buy food coz there's still an hour left before showtime. Aba, ang tagal! We have only a little more than 10 minutes by the time we finished buying popcorn, nachos and drinks. Daming staff but only a few were moving. The rest were at the back textin and chicka-ing.

So how was Miami Vice?
Pfftt. Don't even ask.
Carlo's tito died last Friday. It was so unexpected coz he was already recoverin from his heart attack last Wednesday or Thursday. Tito Ivan (pronouned as Yvan) died at around 9pm last Friday. Because of the negligence of the staff of Paranaque Med. That hospital doesn't even have a life support ambulance, so Tito Ivan can't be transferred to another hospital. Their ICU doesn't have the necessary equipment needed to revive a patient. They know that Tito Ivan will have three attacks pa like that so dapat alalay daw. If they know, then why didn't they know what to do? To cost a person money because of incompetence is one thing, but if the cost of incompetence is life, then it's another thing. They have to be prepared for the necessary consequences.
Carlo still can't believe that his tito died na. Tito was supposed to go with Carlo to Qatar this November. Wala na.
Tito Ivan will be cremated on Thursday, August 10, 2006. May you rest in peace Tito. A lot of people loved you, and still loves you.
P.S. If you guys notice, my pics all have watermarks. So please don't try to steal them. Again, thanks to the Havies for the GT pics! *mwah*