Our new Operations Manager (OM) came in last Friday. With the way Sir Noel described her before, I was thinkin she would be an agressive redneck who would slave us all at work. He said she is aggresive and her way of leading is very different from his. Up until now, Sir Noel would let us do what we want provided that our work be done at the end of the day. In short, he's result-oriented, but I'm thinking that Maggie (our new OM) won't be. She wants to lead us every step of the way. There goes our breakfast before work, our chikahan to ease the monotony of our work, and the extended lunch break.
She surprised us all when she came in. When I first saw her, she looks mataray. Picture this: creamy white skin, made up face, yosi gurl, her entire self radiating "wealth". Mukhang sosi. She proved me wrong at the end of the first day. She knows how to have fun, but when it's time to work, work comes first. She hears our opinions out, ask us for suggestions, work around problems in a way which would benefit us all. She's strict but not sitff. I like her. Ü
We have work on Saturday, half day nga lang. Maggie treated us yesterday to Yellow Cab pizza (Manhattan Meatlovers *yum yum*) and Hen-Lin siomai (double *yum yum*). Lilibeth and I were supposed to hitch a ride with Jay to Ayala Ave. but he's taking so long so we decided to go ahead. Mary Ann had already left with her boi and Marissa is "elsewhere." When we got out of the office, Lilibeth pushed the down button of the elevator and said "Uy ayos wala tayong kaagaw sa elevator" since it's still on the ground floor. We were expecting it to stop at 3rd floor (our floor) but it went on up to the 11th floor. "Ay may kaagaw rin pala tayo kahit Saturday," went Lilibeth. So there we were, waiting for the elevator when my fone beeped (it was in discreet mode). Usually I don't hear my fone beeping or if I did, I would be a little tamad to check it but on that day, I took out my fone and read my message. It was from Mary Ann. Here is what it said.
From Q- Mary Ann: uwi n kyo may 4 na holdaper nakapasok ng bldg. ntn
Imagine my surprise when I looked up and saw the elevator door opened and Lilibeth gettin in between two men wearing all-black. I said "Beth balik tayo may nakalimutan ako." She got out of the elevator and we went straight to Maggie and Jay and told them about the text. By this time, we were all scared. I told Jay to lock the door para if ever the holdapers go to our floor, at least we would be safe inside. I called Mary Ann up and asked her what happened. She said four guys were trailing her bf from Hen-Lin up to our building and got on the elevator with him but he got out before the elevator door closed which left the four in the elevator. We wanted to go home but we were scared we might meet the holdapers in the elevator or at the stairs on the way down. We wanted to call up Administration but we didn't know the number so I had to call up Sir Noel (he was on sick leave) and ask him for the number. Jay called Daniel (building administrator ?) up and told him about the situation. And so we waited. We noticed that the office beside us still has people and they were obviously unaware of what has happened so, after a lot of "misunderstanding" (they thought Marissa was making goo-goo eyes at them), Jay finally got to tell them that maybe they want to lock their doors as well. The whole informing process was so funny but I won't go into it na. Hehe
Anyway, the end of story is that the guard went up to our floor and told us that wala daw holdaper, the four guys Ezer saw were just going up for seminar. Hmm. Seminar? All of them wearing all-black? Weird seminar. We were thinking that even if there really are holdapers in the building, it would be their kasiraan if they confirm it to us. I really don't feel safe in that building. Security has been lax since Day 1.
It has been raining on and off this week. Until now, you can really tell the bagyo won't be leaving the Philippines anytime soon. I'm worried because Carlo will be coming back via roro on Monday. Delikado. I told him that if he feels that the waves are still really strong pa on Monday, they should just have their trip delayed. Sana naman mawala na ang bagyo..
As a topper, here is my answer to that pathetic little gurl who hates me daw. I will be saying these to you only once. Why do you hate me? Is it because nasusunod mga gusto ko and yours are not? Deal with it. Stop being envious. Masarap maging berde but not when it's with envy. You're just stressin yourself, coz if you think I care, haha you're settin yourself up for a BIG fall. Coz I don't. I really hope you read this, you most probably will coz you're such a nosy little pig. You can't always have what you want. Deal with it. The sooner the better for you. And stop being so gaya gaya, it just shows your insecurity. Well, I can't stop you from writing your hate entries about me coz if it makes you feel better knowing people might read it and be sympathetic, good for you. You might wallow in the sympathy of your friends who got to read it but we both know it's just the envious you suckin up all the attention. But if it makes you feel happy and loved, go ahead. But we both know whose game is up. Life is a bitch and if you let it affect you and you start hatin, then YOU'RE the bitch. Not me. So stop callin me bitch coz you don't really know who I am. What you know is just the tip of an iceberg and if you can't deal with it, then don't bother. Eto lang, if you can't have what you want, stop blamin it on other people, blame it on yourself coz you're tanga tanga. No other way around it. You just are. Ü So suck up whatever guts you have left and make the most out of the situation given to you. Coz it won't change. Not for you. Harharhar