Warning: If you know this post would hit you through your shallow and insensitive guts, stop reading. Otherwise, you be tha judge.
This is my blog, don't anyone butt in and let defensiveness rear its ugly head. If the persons involved somehow got to read this, maybe now is the time to REALLY think about what happened.
It's really PATHETIC how "showbiz" some friendships can be. And it's really PITIFUL how some of the people not involved are nakikisawsaw just for the sake of bein recognized.
A certain group, (not mentioned here so if feeling nyo kayo yun, I would advise you to reflect, and recognize.) have been together for more than a year now. Some of its members have known each other for longer than that. Now along comes this newbie gurl whom one of the "top members" started payin attention to. Siguro with the kiligness and shiet, she asked this member what he thought fo the "top member" who started payin attention to her. Member, concerned about the welfare of the newbie, told her if she's gonna ask him, wag na lang. BUT after some nagging (yes I call that nagging even if member said it's not) about why Member said that, Member told Newbie to just forget what he said and get to know Top Member and go out with Top Member if she likes. Member also told Newbie he hopes the conversation they just had would stay between the two of them. Newbie promised. BUT Newbie told another member (I'm not sure if he's really a member). Why did she do that? I dunno, maybe for the attention? For the satisfaction that maybe this would get the other members to talk about her? For the satisfaction of feeling Hey I'm hot, coz the boiz are talkin about me." even though she doesn't know that a number of the boiz who used to praise her are backstabbin her at the same time? Yes gurl, they are. For reasons I can only speculate, she did tell someone. To make the long story short, it got to Top Member. Chaos diba? Member tried contactin Top Member, tellin him it's a misunderstanding and would he please hear his side of the story. Top Member told Member not to show his face again.
Ending, Newbie is now goin out reguarly with Top Member and his co-top members. While Member is now bein ostrasized from the group.
Now isn't that A FULL LOAD OF BULL? Why would you take the word of someone you have known for a short time lang against the word of someone you've known longer? Without even hearin his side of the story? Maybe because he's after the pogi points? Maybe the possibility of gettin laid? Or maybe the sympathy he'd get from the other members if they only knew one side of the story?
Top Member, you know ever since you founded the older club that chismis is inevitable. The old club itself is full of it. I myself have experienced it. But to be affected by it without botherin to get both sides of the story? I expected more of you. I used to think highly of you. Why you did that, I don't know. I'm just speculatin. But that's what this is all about right? Specualation. No solid proof. Just words from someone's big mouth.
Newbie, I really hope you realized what you did. You just had to go and break up a group who has gone through A LOT MORE than what you had gone through with them. Did you really have to take what was said to you in confidence and even taken back and spread it around? Sige we're there, you blabbled. But did you even try to iron it out? Did you even have the CONSCIENCE to rectify what you did? You are just a newbie, both in the old club and in the new one. Did it make you feel better knowin you're the cause of the rift between the two? You gained a lot of sympathy. But you're gettin none from me. Not that you need it. All I can say is believe in karma. It won't be an eye for an eye, karma comes in a lot of forms. Maybe what you did will backfire, through your little gurl naman. Have you ever thought about that? Maybe you should start now.
To the other members of the club, if you don't really know what happened, stop sayin things like, "Yea he thinks he can get away with anythin. Don't cross the big boss." You don't know what happened. So stop bein such a prick and shut your trap. You think you know what happened? YOU DON'T.
How can you know? Not even one of you bothered to hear the other side of the story.
Have you guys ever thought how you'd feel if this happened to you? If you wanna be given a chance to explain the misunderstanding coz the other party SUCKED at doin so but the others didn't even bother? Karma, people.
Maybe it's time for the people involved to meet face to face, just the three of them, and talk about what really happened, what was REALLY said? Stop listenin to the sipsips and tackle the issue head-on.
I told Member that it's a blessin this happened to him. At least now he knows who his true friends are. When everythin's peachy, they were a solid group. But now that some little pathetic wave rocks them, they were sayin "I knew all along that blah blah.." Grow up please. If they took the newbie's word without even verifyin it with him, they were never his friends to start with. Just some suck-ups who wants to be there just for the fun times.
Member has always been a fair person. I have known him for quite a time now and he's not the type who would say shiet about a person but be all "Heya how you doin?" face to face. If he's pissed about you, he'd tell you. No need to have it "delivered." Think about it. You have known him longer than you have the newbie. And why is it always like that? A person is good in the eyes of all people when there's no issue, but when an issue erupts, ALL things start comin out? Gasoline to fire.
I've said my piece.