I AM SO PISSED!!!
I bought two naan and one milkyway from Bread Talk yesterday. They were supposed to be my breakfast and meriendas for today. I woke up, got myself ready for work, and went to the kitchen to heat the naan up. I searched everywhere for it but couldn't find it so I asked our maid if she has seen it.
She said: "Kinain ata ng daga e. Pag gising ko plastic na lang ang nakita ko sa sahig."
WHAT THE FUCK!?
First of all, the naans and milkyway each have separate plastics, then put into a larger plastic with handle bag. If they were REALLY eaten by the rats, then there would at least be remnants of plastics left right? But guess what, there was none.
Ang galing naman maglinis ng daga namin..
Second, all the other older bread were there and INTACT, plastics and all. They just had to eat the ones from Bread Talk, ALL THREE OF THEM!
Ang galing naman pumili ng daga namin..
Third, all THREE of my bread were ALL eaten by rats?
Ang takaw naman ng daga namin...
This can only lead to two conclusions..
Either our three maids ate my three bread from Bread Talk, or..
OUR RATS HAVE MANNERS!!!
I was in so bad a mood that I started noticing the littlest bit of things. Like I bought a box of brownies last Saturday to share with my family. This Tuesday, the maid said that she saw the box on the floor with the top open. Baka kinain daw ng daga. So we had no choice but to throw away the ONE remaining brownie in the box.
Nahiya pa kasi ang daga namin nagtira pa ng isa.
But then, I was lookin at the box this morning and hmm, I noticed that there weren't any teeth marks anywhere on the box that are normally left when rats eat our things.
May table manners talaga ang daga namin.
Moving on with this silly shit, my family and I went to Heaven & Eggs to eat the other night. It was so cute! The walls are painted with clouds and it feels like you're in heaven, and the chairs and tables are white. The waiters and waitresses are in light blue and khaki with wings clipped at their back! Ayos! The food was great din, steak was juicy and not like rubber, the pancakes had a sweet taste to it that I didn't get to use their selection of plain, coconut, lemon, and orange syrup and marmalade.
We saw Ryan and Geof Eigenman (tama ba spelling?) walk in in the middle of our meal. Geof looks tall in TV, I was surprised that he's actually not that tall. Shorter than me pa ata. Nyek. Ryan looked cute as usual. Hehe
I had my interview at the Australian Embassy yesterday. There were three people in the panel, one Australian guy and two Filipinas. It was kinda difficult to understand what the Australian were sayin sometimes because of the accent and the fact that he speaks softly (or was it just me who's deaf?), and I got the vibe that the other Filipina doesn't like me.. I was so busy tryin to understand what the Australian was sayin that I messed up my English. Kakahiya grabe. It didn't sound natural to my ears, what more to them? They will contact me daw on or before Friday if I get the position or not. I guess I'm not gettin my hopes in gettin it. I'll just chalk it up to experience na lang.
I'm gonna do walk-ins tomorrow with Carlo in Makati. And go to two more interviews on the same day. It was good that my schedule for the interviews is on Friday na rin so that I wouldn't be goin back and forth Makati the whole week. I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed. I really want to have a job already and feel alive again.