<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6924025?origin\x3dhttp://scgjckf.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ The Gurl ♥

¤ I'm old enuf to know but young enuf not to care.

¤ Can usually be found sleepin or eatin hehe Ü

¤ A simple gurl who takes pleasure in the simplest things.

¤ Luvs butterflies and dolphins.

¤ Scurred of flyin cockroaches!

¤ Drools at the sight of mushroom ravioli, fajitas, strawberries, chocolates, cheesecakes and double dutch ice cream.

¤ Cringe at the thought of eatin in Chinese restaurants but nevertheless do so when faced with no choice.

¤ An MNG and Terranova addict.

¤ Has to go out at least once a week.

¤ Mister Kabab is my fave! Ü



Monkeys are fun and loving persons who are always cheerful and energetic. They are very clever. Give a monkey a boring book to read and he'll turn it into a Musical. Better yet, he'll invite everyone to see it free! That's how talented, creative and generous monkeys usually are.

If you go to a party, you'll find Monkeys at the center of attention. Their charm and humour is the key to their popularity.

Sociable and diplomatic as they may appear, they can be deceptive sometimes - they hide their opinions of others beneath their friendliness. But they don't hide their emotion. You can probably tell how a monkey is feeling from miles away - they want everyone to know how happy or depressed they are.

Monkey people are very good at problem-solving. Wherever you are, whoever you may be, if you've got a problem pick up the phone and dial-a-Monkey. Monkeys know how to listen closely and work out solutions at the same time. And because Monkeys' curiosity, they usually have a great thirst for knowledge. Still they have few scruples - they could be unreasonable sometimes, and they have the ability to persuade themselves and everyone around them to believe that they are doing the right things.

Some say monkeys are self-centered, some say they are opportunistic, some say they are guileful, but monkeys couldn't care less - because they are also indifferent.

The monkey has a good chance of becoming famous or well-known. Whatever they do, their charm and luck will make them successful. As friends, Monkeys are both loyal and devoted, as lovers, they can be passionate and yet flighty - they can fall easily in love but will get tired of the relationship and look for another.

Most Monkeys have one fetish - FOOD. They are not pigs, they don't stuff themselves with food, instead, they just have this habit of eating snacks whenever they like, and wherever they like. And one last truth about monkey people is, they adore bananas. Go visit your monkey friend's kitchen, I bet you will find some bananas there.

♥ I'm Luvin It ♥


My blinged 7610


My Ipod Mini


My Low Kitten Heels Havs

♥ My Lemmings ♥

Cherries   Because money CAN buy happiness.
Cherries   Because I gotta reward myself sometime. Ü

Top Dark Brown
Top Bubblegum Rose
Batman Dark Brown Oval Logo
Brazil Cup Yellow
Dots Torquoise
Cherries Brown
Hibisco Orchid
Metallics Aqua Blue
Summer Brown
Summer White
Superman Yellow
Wonderwoman Pink
Giraffe Black
Dragon Brown
Zebra
timing belt change
mags, kahit hindi 17s!
Ambi Pur Vanilla
Hello Kitty seat covers (front, back)
Hello Kitty seat belt covers
waist belts
bubble jacket
Really comfortable pair of pumps
Paint job for my car
(notice how it's more about my car now? Ü)
My bebe to come home...

♥ Mga Adik ♥

  Carlo
  Fran
  Eus
  Meow
  Paui
  Iza
  Ayumi
  Ninsy Winsy
  Bexy
  Sheenuh
  Pammy
  Chipper Cupcakes

♥ I Am What I Say ♥







♥ My Babies ♥

These photos were taken and edited by me. Don't think you can rip it and pass if off as one from online stores. Belat..

♥ Madd Props ♥

Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins.com


History

05/09/2004 - 05/16/2004
05/23/2004 - 05/30/2004
05/30/2004 - 06/06/2004
09/12/2004 - 09/19/2004
09/19/2004 - 09/26/2004
09/26/2004 - 10/03/2004
10/03/2004 - 10/10/2004
10/24/2004 - 10/31/2004
12/12/2004 - 12/19/2004
12/19/2004 - 12/26/2004
12/26/2004 - 01/02/2005
01/09/2005 - 01/16/2005
01/16/2005 - 01/23/2005
01/30/2005 - 02/06/2005
02/06/2005 - 02/13/2005
02/27/2005 - 03/06/2005
03/27/2005 - 04/03/2005
07/24/2005 - 07/31/2005
07/31/2005 - 08/07/2005
08/07/2005 - 08/14/2005
08/14/2005 - 08/21/2005
08/21/2005 - 08/28/2005
08/28/2005 - 09/04/2005
09/04/2005 - 09/11/2005
09/11/2005 - 09/18/2005
09/18/2005 - 09/25/2005
09/25/2005 - 10/02/2005
10/16/2005 - 10/23/2005
11/13/2005 - 11/20/2005
12/25/2005 - 01/01/2006
04/30/2006 - 05/07/2006
05/07/2006 - 05/14/2006
05/14/2006 - 05/21/2006
05/21/2006 - 05/28/2006
05/28/2006 - 06/04/2006
06/04/2006 - 06/11/2006
06/18/2006 - 06/25/2006
07/02/2006 - 07/09/2006
07/16/2006 - 07/23/2006
07/23/2006 - 07/30/2006
07/30/2006 - 08/06/2006
08/06/2006 - 08/13/2006
08/20/2006 - 08/27/2006
08/27/2006 - 09/03/2006
09/10/2006 - 09/17/2006
09/24/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/29/2006 - 11/05/2006
12/10/2006 - 12/17/2006
01/28/2007 - 02/04/2007
02/04/2007 - 02/11/2007
02/11/2007 - 02/18/2007
11/25/2007 - 12/02/2007

Ishtatistiksh

[ x ] lost soul [ x ]
Saturday, August 27, 2005

I just got my eyeglasses last Thursday. My eyes have been feelin strained lately so I decided to have them checked. Turns out I got astigmatism. Astiiiig! haha Anyway, I was really excited about pickin out a frame. In the end, I chose one that has the words Levi's on the side. Kinda cool. Ü But now, I kinda regretted havin my eyes checked coz I hafta wear these glasses all the time. I look nerdy with it.. :( waaaa!

Had an interview with Eternity Forex / Citibank last Thursday and they called me up yesterday. I am to start my training on Monday daw. But the more I think about it, yea it is exciting and the commissions are in dollars, but it's difficult din because, alam mo naman ang economy.. Besides, I am interested in the marketing associate position offered by PinoyExchange. The pay may not be high, but at least I get to do what I love. Ü I'll be havin my 2nd interview on Monday.. Keepin my fingers crossed that I get it.. hehe

@ 6:11 PM

|

__________________________________________________________________