A lot has happened since I last blogged.
09:00 am -- We leave Oli's house late coz Jerden was still busy posting at HCP 25 minutes after Lester was supposed to pick her up. Ü *peace Jerds!*
Anyway, so we were on our way to Shell South where we were suppposed to have breakfast before passin by the Caltex in Sta. Rosa where we'll be meetin up with Jeff.
I was already thinkin about what I would eat when we pulled up at Shell. BUT the others forgot and didn't pull up. So we followed na lang and met up at Caltex, bought some snacks and went on.
It was an uhm.. adventure.. goin to Tagaytay. Pom was drivin like he was in a track. haha Jeff was really scared Pom's gon bump into him when overtakin.
Basically, we went to Tagaytay to eat at Leslie's and Starbucks. Leslie's got some really nice view. Lucky we had the hut all to ourselves so at least we had some privacy and be wacky.
After Tagaytay, we went to Jeff's at Sta. Rosa to chill. He's got the cutest little doggie!
Speakin of Jeff, the first time I met him at the San Beda car show, I found him REALLY quiet. As in he's just there not talkin. I didn't really get to hear his todo bashing at North Park coz I went home early. It was only lately that I got to know his real self: his makulit self. Ankulit talaga! Kwela pala. Hehe Ü Till now, "red miata" still sends him into bashing mode. *rotfl*
We were supposed to go to Tazza Cafe after for dinner but Stupid Me forgot it was my dad's birthday! So I went home to have dinner with my family nalang and didn't get to eat at Tazza.
¤ February 25, 2005 ¤
I finally got to go to HCP's EB! Pom (my eternal driver.. haha thanks Pom!) picked me up around lunch time and we went to Big Bert's where a bunch of HCP'ers were havin their cars washed etc. Friday was the start of the Street Showoff too. Oli, Jeff Yap, Jeffmd and my bro had their cars prepped there. Had lunch at La Salsa (yummy food!) and went straight to Pricesmart Macapagal. The heat was really sweltering!!! Had fun though, got to meet some more HCP'ers that I haven't met. Saw Pauie and she was really tall!!! Grabe.. hehe It was comforting to know that there's someone even taller than me. Ü
¤ February 26, 2005 ¤
My shobe's birthday, but we didn't eat out coz she went out with her friends din.
Went to Macapagal after work. It was awards night and I wanna see rin who won. HCP has 5 entries: Oli, Jeff Yap, jeffmd, Butch and my bro. They all won somethin, which was really.. wow! And HCP was the best car club! Hooray!
Oli was lasheng after finishing a can and a half of Red Horse. He was really funny, sayin he's already drunk but he's fine pa. He looked at Ge and asked "Sino ka?" and called me Jerden! hahaha
At least there's someone who has lower tolerance for alcohol than me... Ü I am not alone!!!
Congrats to my bro, Oli, Jeff Yap, jeffmd, Butch and of course, HCP!:D
I'm gon be leavin in less than a month's time for Beijing. Excited about it but I can't help havin this feeling of hinayang. I'd love to go out of town or to EB's with the HCP people but since these out of town trips are more or less gon be at the end of March and April, I won't get to go.
Which reminds me, I hafta start packin and make sure I don't overpack like I always do. Ü
I REALLY wanna bring a laptop with me to Beijing but my mom and dad don't want me to. They don't understand that I need to be in touch with my friends here. I don't wanna go to internet cafes just to do that naman diba? Bahala na. I'm still kinda hesitatin din coz this Ibook is really heavy. If I'm really desperate, I'll bring. haha
Gon eat breakfast first! Hehehe